In this issue, I will share with you a zero-failure super simple, and delicious snack, Golden Honey Cornflakes! It tastes a very fragrant honey flavor and rich buttery aroma, as well as sweet and sour dried cranberries and fragrant pumpkin seeds. The taste is really rich!
A Free Mix of Ingredients
In addition to the simplicity of this snack, the ingredients can be varied. Except for the three basic ingredients of cornflakes, butter, and honey, you can add flavors to your liking. You can put raisins, sunflower seeds, almond flakes, etc. will be delicious.
It is more suitable for gift-giving during the festive season. It is full of golden color, like sending a bucket full of gold! If you like the Golden Honey Cornflakes recipe we shared, please share it with your relatives and friends! I wish you a happy life~
Golden Honey Cornflakes
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- Fry or bake the pumpkin seeds until fragrant. Skip this step if you bought roasted ones.
- Put the butter in the pot and heat it over low heat to melt, then turn to high heat to make the butter more fragrant.
- Turn off the heat, add honey and stir well.
- Add cornflakes and pumpkin seeds and mix well. A part of the cornflakes can be crushed during the process, which will be better put into the mold.
- Put the mixed cornflakes into small paper cups. After filling, put dried cranberries for decoration and more flavors.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Wait until it is completely cool before putting it into airtight jars.