Sometimes I am lazy to cook. Just want something refreshing and easy to prepare that’s filling and nutritious. At this time, potato salad is a perfect choice! Not only is it easy to make, but it also tastes super delicious! Moreover, it is rich in many nutrients, including protein, fat and high-quality starch, and so on. When eaten as a main course, it is very satisfying and rich in nutrition.
In fact, there is also a little-known fairy way to eat potato salad. Potato salad is eaten with cream crackers, salty and crispy crackers with rich and soft mashed potatoes. What a wonderful taste treat! This is simply a perfect combination. Great for breakfast or afternoon tea!
This potato salad recipe was a big hit when we opened the cafe. If you like this recipe, please share it with your friends and family. I wish you a happy life~
You might like our refreshing Cold Noodle recipe.
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- 250 g Potatoes
- 100 g Cucumber
- 10 g Carrot
- 1 Shallot
- 5 g Butter Salted or Unsalted
- 40 g Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- A Pinch Of Pepper
- Put egg in a pot of cold water and boil for about 8 minutes on high heat.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces, put them in a pot, and add water to cover the potatoes. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cook over high heat for about 15 minutes or until softened.
- Remove the head and tail of the cucumber and slice it.
- Peel and slice shallots.
- Put the cucumber slices and shallot slices into the same bowl, add 1 teaspoon of salt to mix well, then marinade until dehydrated.
- Peel and chop the carrot.
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain the water, add butter and crushed hard-boiled eggs while they are still hot, and mix well.
- Rinse the dehydrated cucumber slices and shallot slices with filtered water or drinking water several times, and squeeze out the excess water before adding it to the mashed potatoes.
- Finally, add minced carrot, pepper, and Japanese mayonnaise, mix well and enjoy!
We are Penangites who love to COOK & EAT, so we are sharing the food we love with you. Know more about us…