If you have good teeth, you like to bite into snacks that have a crackling sound. Then these Golden Nestum Cereal Cookies will definitely bring you a good time! This biscuit really needs to be bitten, not the kind that melts in the mouth.
This recipe allows you to make different flavors of cookies in one go. I made 3 flavors, and you are free to play with different flavors. The original flavor is full of oat cereal flavor, the more you chew, the more fragrant you will be, and the more enjoyable you will be eating. Beetroot has no obvious taste, but the color is more pleasing. The one with cocoa powder will be a little bit bitter, but the aroma of cocoa and oat cereal is very good.
Adjust the Dough
Different brands of flour will absorb water differently, so you may need to adjust the amount of egg wash you use. If the dough is too dry, add a little more egg liquid, if it is too wet, you need to add a little more powder. The final dough is moist and soft to the touch. In the process of adding different flavor powders, it is necessary to add a small amount of whole egg liquid in batches to adjust to an ideal dough. Because different flavor powders have different water absorption, you can refer to the feel of the original flavor dough. A warm reminder, if the dough is too dry, the biscuits will be harder.
If you like the Golden Nestum Cereal Cookies recipe we shared, please share it with your relatives and friends! I wish you a happy life~
Nestum Cereal Cookies
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- 30 g Nestum Cereal
- Some Whole Egg Liquid
- Sift the low-gluten flour, cornstarch and icing sugar into a large bowl.
- Add Nestum cereal and salt.
- Add cold unsalted butter, and use your hands to spread the oil and flour evenly.
- Beat the eggs into egg liquid first, then add in to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into three parts to make different flavors.
- Add cocoa powder and beetroot powder to the divided dough and knead evenly. In the process of kneading, it is necessary to add an appropriate amount of egg liquid to make the dough moist and soft. The final feel can refer to the original flavor dough.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Divide into about 8 grams each, knead the small dough into a round shape and flatten it before dipping it in nestum cereal.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. Please adjust the temperature and time according to your oven. (If you bake 2 baking trays at a time, alternate positions with each other for about 20 minutes or when you smell the aroma so that the biscuits will be baked more evenly)
- After baking, take it out to cool. Wait until the cookies are completely cool before tinning them.