Are you cheesecake lover? but hard to buy the taste you like? Thought that is difficult to make it at home? Don’t have an oven at home but craving for tasty cheesecake? What to do feeling so tangled? If you are a newbie to baking, you want to start with a simple cake recipe. Then this recipe let you to make a cheesecake with a smooth, creamy, perfect texture. The combination of honey and lemon would taste perfect match. If you are in a bad mood, the sweetness is full of happiness in every bite by the taste in your mouth will be instantaneous brighten your mood.
Since I am a dessert lover, so it is a must to eat any cake or ice cream in the cafe besides drinking coffee. However, it is not easy to eat cakes that will make me feeling satisfy. Haha. I am very afraid of getting greasy tired of being bored with oily meticulous. Once I get tired, I will completely lose the feeling of patronizing and eating again. So, in order not to let myself feeling lost interest in the cafe, and cut off my choices and appetite of dessert. Usually, I conservatively order fruit-flavoured cakes. As long as the fruit is fresh, sour fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, lemons, etc. I usually won’t have a feeling that I can’t finish it or tired about it easily.
What is No-Bake
First of all, let’s talk about No-Bake Cheesecake means a cheesecake that isn’t baked. The base crust and the cheese filling just need to be refrigerated to freeze the cake.
The important material for the cheesecake to solidify is gelatin, and when you buy gelatin, you should pay attention to that gelatin is refined from animal substances, so gelatin is also called “animal gel”. Roughly speaking, the package will indicate it is from fish or cattle. Although it is taken from animals, gelatin is tasteless except that it is melted with hot water and has a little fishy smell. It also mainly uses gelatin to achieve the effect of solidification. Gelatin comes in like a slice of card in rectangle or just like the one I used is gelatin powder (fish). Both functions are the same. The method of using gelatin It must be melted into hot water so it can be fully melted into the cheese paste and condensed into a solid cake.
As for the base cake crust, I use a chocolate-flavoured digestive cake. If you like the original flavour, grain or Oreo flavours you can be flexibly adjusted in the same way. I hope you like my sharing.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Honey Jelly Topping
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 40 g Caster Sugar
- 250 g Geek Yogurt
- 8 g Gelatin
- 20 g Lemon Juice
- 80 g Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 7 pcs Digestive Biscuits
- 40 g Butter
HONEY JELLY TOPPING
- 2 g Gelatin
- 200 ml Hot Water
- 50 g Honey
- Melt butter with hot water.
- Crush the digestive biscuits
- Mix well the melted butter with crushed biscuits.
- Put baking paper into the mold, then pour in the mixed well crushed biscuits into the mold. Use a flat bottom glass to press the crushed biscuits until it becomes flat. Chill in the fridge for later use.
- Stir and mix well cream cheese, sugar and yogurt until it smooth.
- Low heat cook lemon juice, lemon zest and gelatin until smooth.
- Pour some of the mixed well cream cheese into the gelatin pot and stir well.
- After mixed well, pour it back to the big bowl of cream cheese and stir well.
- Whisk whipping cream by isolated a bowl of ice cubes at the bottom until it get smooth.
- Pour in the mixed well cream cheese into whipping cream bowl and stir well.
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the cheesy paste into the mold. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
HONEY JELLY TOPPING
- Stir well the gelatin with hot water.
- Add in honey when it cool down.
- Take out the mold and pour in the honey water slowly into the mold.
- Let it chill in the fridge overnight. After that it is ready to serve
We are Penangites who love to COOK & EAT, so we are sharing the food we love with you. Know more about us…