In this issue, I would like to share with you the peanut cookies popular in recent years. The production process and ingredients to be prepared are quite simple. It is also very friendly to beginners, it is a cookie with a high success rate.
In addition to the cute-looking peanut model, this peanut cookie is an advanced version of the traditional peanut cookies in taste and texture. Of course, you also can make it without the peanut mold. Just mix all the ingredients evenly and then wrap it with crispy peanuts and knead it into a classic round shape. The taste is still the same fragrant and delicious.
Rich in Peanut Flavor
There is a reason why it is so popular in recent years because it tastes richer than ordinary peanut cookies. The outer layer is loose, the middle layer tastes like crushed peanuts and rich peanut butter, and the inner layer is crispy peanuts. Can you imagine how delicious it is when I describe it like this?
Of course, in addition to being more fragrant and richer in taste and texture, these peanut cookies also have an interesting name – “Good Things Happen”. It’s a homonym for a good thing to happen in mandarin, and it’s a good idea for gifts during festivals.
If you like the peanut cookies recipe we shared, please share it with your relatives and friends! I wish you a happy life~
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- 150 g Low-gluten Flour
- 150 g Peanut Powder
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 50 g Melted Butter unsalted
- 100 g Corn Oil
- Mix the “outer layer” ingredients evenly to form a dough.
- Divide into 25 portions, about 23 grams each.
- Mix the “filling” ingredients except for the crispy peanuts into a dough.
- Divide into 25 portions, about 7 grams each.
- Wrap the crunchy peanuts in the small filling dough.
- Wrap the wrapped filling with the outer layer of dough.
- Knead the dough into a long strip and put it on the baking tray before pressing it with the peanut mold.
- Put it into an oven preheated to 160 degrees, and use top and bottom heat to bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, wait until completely cooled before putting it into airtight jars