Yellow wine chicken is a traditional Hakka dish. Most women who are in confinement will cook this dish to nourish and dispel wind. In fact, in addition to confinement eating, occasionally catching a cold, and always feeling cold hands and feet, as long as the old ginger is peeled and cooked, it can also achieve a therapeutic effect. Everyone has their own methods for this classic dishes, and you can add or subtract any ingredients as you like. It is such a delicious and simple dish, you must not miss it. We do have another nourish dish recipe you might like Turmeric Chicken.
If you like the yellow wine chicken recipe we share, welcome to share it with your relatives and friends~ I wish you a happy life!
Yellow Wine Chicken
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This RecipePrint Pin Comment & Rate
- 400 g Free-range Chicken half
- 100 g Old Ginger
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water cover the chicken
- 400 ml Yellow Wine can be adjusted by yourself
- Clean the ginger without peeling, and chop it into minced ginger.
- Put the minced ginger in a dry pan, fry the excess water over medium-low heat first, then add sesame oil and fry until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and continue to stir fry until fragrant, then add a little yellow wine to force out the aroma.
- Pour in water to cover the chicken and simmer for 25 minutes on medium heat.
- Finally add yellow wine and salt to taste, bring to a boil, and enjoy!