Those who have eaten Yellow Wine ChickenThose who have eaten Yellow Wine Chicken will not be unfamiliar with this Yellow Wine Mee Sua. will not be unfamiliar with this Yellow Wine Mee Sua. My mother said, women can eat more of this dish to dispel wind and cold, and it is very effective for menstrual pain. Plus it is a simple version of Yellow Wine Chicken. The methods are easier, the ingredients are simple to prepare, and the cooking time is relatively short. Therefore, when the weather is cold, you can eat a bowl of hot noodle soup to warm your body quickly. For those brothers and sisters with cold hands and feet or who occasionally catch a cold and flu, eating this dish can also be a good food remedy.
Yellow Wine Mee Sua
Please Click 1-5 Star to Rate This Recipe
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 40 g Old/Young Ginger
- 100 g Yellow Wine
- 6 pcs Mee Sua
- 2 Eggs
- 5 g Black Fungus
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 L Water
- First soak the black fungus in hot water.
- Wash the ginger, shred it and fry it in a dry pan to dry up the excess water before adding cooking oil to sauté until fragrant.
- Then add eggs and fry until fragrant, add a little yellow wine to the pot to saute. Then pour in water and black fungus. Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- After that, pour in yellow wine, salt, and sesame oil, bring it to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Finally, pour the cooked noodles with yellow wine and egg soup, and enjoy.